We’ve improved Change Intelligence to make it easier to determine where changes may have impacted performance.
The mini-service diagram (formally available only for metrics) now appears directly in the table of attributes correlated with change in performance.
For each correlated attribute, Lighstep now displays easy to ready SLI charts instead of a table, allowing you to easily see perforance and choose example traces from a particular point in time.
For span data, you can use tabs on the table allow you to view correlated attributes based on the following:
- On queried spans: Shows attributes only from spans returned by the original query
- On queried service: Shows attributes only on spans from the service in your query
- From upstream: Shows correlated attributes only on spans upstream of the service you queried on
- From downstream: Shows attributes only on spans downstream of the service you queried on
- On all spans: Shows all attributes from all spans in the corresponding traces